Many Hispanics are positive about the new year and their personal finances. Think Now Research conducted its fourth annual Consumer Sentiment Study and the data shows improvements compared to 2016.
Some of the highlights from the study include:
- 56% of Hispanics indicated that they think their personal finances will be better in 2017 than they were in 2016.
- Hispanics have a more positive view of the U.S. economy compared to last year.
- 43% of Hispanics said their financial situation improved compared to this time last year, with a year-over-year increase of 8%; This improvement was felt most by the less acculturated and bilingual segments of the Hispanic community.
Here’s what the report said about the housing market:
- 24% of Hispanics planned to purchase a home or condominium in the next 12 months.
- 30% are concerned about rising prices and 7% are concerned about the housing market.
If you are one of the many Hispanics planning to purchase a home, but you are concerned about the market, meet with a local real estate professional today and let them ease your concern while helping you to understand your opportunities.